Maximum Protection for All RisksPURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves are frequently the glove of choice for healthcare workers who need outstanding barrier protection from bacteria, viruses and chemicals during procedures where risk of fluid exposure is moderate to high. PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves offer the highest level of chemotherapy protection available in Halyard Healths line of nitrile exam gloves. These durable gloves are available in 9½" and 12" lengths, for maximum coverage and protection. PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves are especially appropriate in dealing with unknown risks.Trusted PerformanceHealthcare professional in the ER, ICU, Lab and Oncology Units of acute care facilities, as well as EMS staff, Dental clinicians, and Cancer Center specialists all rely on PURPLE NITRILE* brand of exam gloves. When they see that unique purple color, clinicians know they have protection they can trust, and that gives them the confidence to provide the best care to every patient.Tested Against 29 Chemotherapy DrugsPURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves are an excellent choice for protection against chemical exposure. They have been tested against 29 chemotherapy drugs per the ASTM D6978-05 "Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs," as well as common chemicals found in the healthcare environment.Quality StandardPURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves have an AQL of 1.0 for critical defects. This means that PURPLE NITRILE* Exam Gloves are significantly less likely to have critical defects than exam gloves that just meet ASTM 2.5 AQL Requirement.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6319 - Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Glove for Medical Applications
- Meets or exceeds biocompatible 10993 studies for systemic toxicity, irritation and sensitization end points
- Passes Viral Penetration Testing - ASTM F1671 - 07 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as a Test System
- Not formulated with Natural Rubber Latex - primary material is acrylonitrile butadiene, reducing the potential for glove-associated Type I allergic reactions to natural rubber latex proteins
- Powder-Free, minimizing the potential for powder related complications, such as irritant contact dermatitis
100 Gloves Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case